Showing the single result
It’s a tube used to protect and route electrical wiring in a building or non building structure. Electrical conduit may be made of metal, plastic, fibre, or fired clay. Most conduits are rigid, but flexible conduit is used for some purposes.
- The Threading is done using Lanco Chaser machine which ensures uniformity in length and pitch.
- It is coated with Black Stove Enamel for protection to the inner and outer surface.
- For High protection Hot Dipped Galvanizing is done.
- Epoxy anti corrosive Primer containing Zinc Phosphate pigment is applied on Hot Dipped Galvanized Conduits making it efficient for protection against chemicals & corrosive environment.
- Coating Thickness: (Mostly) 45-60 Microns.
- It has Glossy Finish.
- Used In Underground Wiring. It is Efficient as it protects Against corrosive chemicals & rough weather conditions.
- Used in Chemical & Pharmaceutical Companies. It protects against any damage to the other Counterparts.
- Used in Telecom & Communication Industry. It ensures the safety against current leakages.