Showing 1–12 of 57 results
Cable tie or tie-wrap, also known as a hose tie, or zip tie, is a type of fastener, for holding items together, primarily electric cables or wires. We provide various types of Cable tie such as NYLON CABLE TIE, U. V. RESISTANCE TIE, HEAT STABILISED CABLE TIE, FIRE RETARDANT CABLE TIE, COLORED CABLE TIE, RESEABLE CABLE TIE, & STEEL CABLE TIE.
We provide Marked Ferrules for cable marking or numbering in order to indentify electrical wirings our range include Small T Ferrules, Big T ferrules, E Ferrules or Self Lock Ferrules, Terminal Markers etc, in Size starting from 0.5 Sqmm To 100 Sqmm.
Self Adhesive tie mount are used to support light weight wire bundles it needs to be properly applied on any clean smooth, greace-free surface. Our range includes from 12 x 12mm to 50 x 50mm.
Adhesive tapes sticks with application pressure, without the need for a solvent (such as water) or heat for activation. It can be used in the home, office, industry, and institutions for a wide variety of purposes.The tape consists of a pressure-sensitive adhesive coated onto a backing material such as paper, plastic film, cloth, or metal foil. Some have a removable release liner which protects the adhesive until the liner is removed. Some have layers of adhesives, primers, easy release materials, filaments, printing, etc. made for specific functions.
It will stick without the need for a solvent such as heat or water for activation. By contrast a "gummed" or "water activated" adhesive tape requires warm water for activation. Likewise, some "heat activated" tapes require heat.
Single-sided tapes allow bonding to a surface or joining of two adjacent or overlapping materials. Double-sided tape (adhesive on both sides) allows joining of two items back-to-back. We provide customised solution for tapes too.
- Pin Type anchor bolt
- Hammer driven pin type anchor for push-through installation.
- The shell of an anchor is driven into the hole without the expansion pin.
- Then the expansion pin is driven into the shell which after being hit expands the shell against the concrete.
- Bullet type anchor shell with internal thread for pre-positioned installation.
- When the bullet is placed in shell & hit with a setting tools it slides forward & the inside part of shell expands and takes the grip in the wall.
A channel is a right angle “C” section. They are also called C Channels. Along with beams, channels are mainly used in structural applications. Mostly MS Channels are used as supports and guide. These are roll-formed products. MS Channels are usually applied in the automotive industry as well as heavy machinery industries. Generally, there are 3 types of mild steel channel,
1. Plain Channels,
2. Lipped Channels &
3. Universal Channels
Strut channel is a standardized formed structural system used in the construction and electrical industries for light structural support, often for supporting wiring, plumbing, or mechanical components such as air conditioning or ventilation systems.
Strut is usually formed from metal sheet, folded over into an open channel shape with inwards-curving lips to provide additional stiffness and as a location to mount interconnecting components. Strut usually has holes of some sort in the base, to facilitate interconnection or fastening strut to underlying building structures.
The main advantage of strut channel in construction is that there are many options available for rapidly and easily connecting lengths together and other items to the strut channel, using various specialized strut-specific fasteners and bolts. It can be assembled very rapidly with minimal tools and only moderately trained labor, which reduces costs significantly in many applications. A strut channel installation also can often be modified or added-to relatively easily if needed. The only alternative to strut channel for most applications is custom fabrication using steel bar stock and other commodity components, requiring welding or extensive drilling and bolting, which has none of the above advantages.
Cable glands are mechanical cable entry devices and can be constructed from metallic or non-metallic materials. They are used throughout a number of industries in conjunction with cable and wiring used in electrical instrumentation and automation systems.
Cable glands may be used on all types of electrical power, control, instrumentation, data and telecommunications cables. They are used as a sealing and termination device to ensure that the characteristics of the enclosure which the cable enters can be maintained adequately.
Cable lugs provide safe electrical connectionsable lugs are devices used for connecting cables to electrical appliances, other cables, surfaces, or mechanisms. The clamps that connect wires to an automotive battery are a common example of a cable lug, as are the ends of battery jumper cables. Designed to be easily installed and removed for repairs or maintenance, cable lugs area generally used when permanent, direct-fastening methods are not feasible or necessary.
For electrical use, cable lugs are typically insulated with rubber or plastic to prevent accidental transference of electricity to people or nearby electrical components. Other types require no insulation due to either cable lug placement or the lack of voltage.
It’s a tube used to protect and route electrical wiring in a building or non building structure. Electrical conduit may be made of metal, plastic, fibre, or fired clay. Most conduits are rigid, but flexible conduit is used for some purposes.
- The Threading is done using Lanco Chaser machine which ensures uniformity in length and pitch.
- It is coated with Black Stove Enamel for protection to the inner and outer surface.
- For High protection Hot Dipped Galvanizing is done.
- Epoxy anti corrosive Primer containing Zinc Phosphate pigment is applied on Hot Dipped Galvanized Conduits making it efficient for protection against chemicals & corrosive environment.
- Coating Thickness: (Mostly) 45-60 Microns.
- It has Glossy Finish.
- Used In Underground Wiring. It is Efficient as it protects Against corrosive chemicals & rough weather conditions.
- Used in Chemical & Pharmaceutical Companies. It protects against any damage to the other Counterparts.
- Used in Telecom & Communication Industry. It ensures the safety against current leakages.
Sizes & Standards
Conduit Pipe Accessories
- Available Sizes: 25ml, 50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1/
- Product Meets With ASTM D2564
|Specific Gravity||0.900 - 0.950 gm/cm3|
|Boiling Point (deg C)||85°C|
|Curing Time||35 Minutes|
|Pipe Joining Time||2.0 Minutes|
|Solid Content||Min. 12% by mass|
Cutting oil cools the workpiece to produce a superior threading finish Cutting oil
REX cutting oil does not use environmental endocrine disrupters stated in the PRTR protocol* (June, 2002) .
* PRTR : (Pollutant Release and Transfer Register ) .
To save human life from danger of electrical shock or death by blowing a fuse i.e. To provide an alternative path for the fault current to flow so that it will not endanger the user.Benefits of using Good Earthling Material
- To protect buildings, machinery & appliances under fault conditions.
- To ensure that all exposed conductive parts do not reach a dangerous potential.
- To provide safe path to dissipate lightning and short circuit currents.
- To provide stable platform for operation of sensitive electronic equipments i.e. To maintain the voltage at any part of an electrical system at a known value so as to prevent over current or excessive voltage on the appliances or equipment .